links

Sunday 7 December 2014

Gift Idea for your Boyfriend


Hello lovelies.

I'm holding on to my uploading schedule quite well, if I say so myself.
Today is Sunday, which on this blog means a DIY post will pop up.

Since Christmas is getting closer I know some of you are stressing to find that perfect gift for your boyfriend. I don't celebrate Christmas with gifts, but 2 days ago I celebrated Sinterklaas with my family and boyfriend, which is were we give each other presents. I made him this little gift, and I think he loved it.

My boyfriend and I love travelling and have until now been on three trips. Paris, London and Germany where we visited Hamburg. I searched through my photographs of those travels and chose three I liked. I googled some nostalgic looking maps of those cities and combined the two playing with the transparency.


It's pretty simple if you've got some basic knowledge in photo editing, but even if you've never edited photo's before it will probably work out, it just might take a little longer.

I ended up with this result and thought it looked really nice, which made me want to share it with you guys.

What do you think of this DIY? Will you be doing this? Let me know in the comments below!



~Xx



7 comments:

  1. How cute! I love Paris and London (London is one of my favorite European cities) but I haven't visited Hamburg. I have a friend from Hamburg and he says it's beautiful!

    Love the map idea. Maybe I can do the same for my friends at the end of the year (after we have traveled to more places together.)

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is such a thoughtful and special gift idea :)

    Style Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and sweet gift idea. Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting gift idea, Thanks for sharing. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! xo

    Following you now on GFC. I hope you can follow me back of you haven't yet.

    Love,
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    LIKE BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON FACEBOOK
    FOLLOW BEAUTYEDITER.COM ON BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely idea! xx
    http://beingmegan08.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete