links

Friday 12 December 2014

Dressing up for Christmas

1. HERE 2. HERE 3. HERE 4. HERE 5. HERE 6. HERE 7. HERE 8. HERE 9. HERE 10. HERE
 
Last minute online Christmas dress shopping has begun. Take your change and have a look. Above are some dresses available on Nelly.com which are perfect for a Christmas or a New Year's Eve party.
 I love a classic red dress like number 8 for Christmas and number 5 is a gorgous two piece I would love to wear to a party.
Number 2 reminds me a lot of The Great Gatsby, which is my favourite movie. Which reminds me to buy the book to read in front of the fire with a mug of hot coco. Can't wait! Let me know which dress you will you be wearing.
 


~Xx

12 comments:

  1. In love with all of these dresses! I'm drooling over number 10!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look beautiful!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! I vote #2 and #9- they are the classy mamas! ;)

    I just posted today. I would love for you to come visit my blog and let me know what you think! I blog on ethical fashion and just posted a haul video (first video in over a year). I look forward to your visit! :)

    Happy Advent,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the dresses! I love winter months because you can always get away with sparkly embellishments :) And who doesn't love a little bit of sparkle?

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 5 as well, the print is gorgeous! So perfect for a Christmas party!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 & 9 are our faves, such beautiful dresses :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice choice

    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dresses! So pretty for Christmas and New Year ^^

    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are perfect for the holidays!! My favorites are #5 & #7! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the numer 7! This dress is pretty simple yet very gorgeous! :)
    But I admit that I have a little crush on number 5 too!

    ReplyDelete