links

Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas TAG


Merry Christmas my loves.
My family has gone to bed and I'm not very sleepy yet, so I thought I'd kill some time and do the Christmas TAG.
Before I start I'd just like to say that I don't celebrate Christmas with presents. In the Netherlands this is quite common since we celebrate Sinterklaas on the 5th of December, this is where we give eachother (or Sinterklaas gives us) loads of presents. Let's just say Sinterklaas is our Saint Nick.
Another reason is my family and I celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Jesus and my parents don't really like the idea of Santa or Father Christmas, because it has nothing to do with the orignal Christmas celebrations. I'm not saying anything with this, I just wanted to let you know how I celebrate Christmas, because it might influence the TAG a bit. We do have a Christmas tree and Christmas decorations and eat a delicious dinner with the family and play loads of boardgames. I don't mind people who give presents on Christmas day, and don't mind Saint Nick at all. It's just the way I've always celebrated Christmas. Personally I'm always interested in different cultures, so for those of you who share this interest, there you go (:
Let's start with the questions now.

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

This question is really funny, because two days ago I remembered a Christmas movie I loved as a kid. I didn't remember the name of it and we no longer have it because it was on a VCR. I searched the internet and found out it was called "Betoverende Kerstsprookjes". The english title is Christmas in Cartoontown. I just ordered it online and can't wait to watch it again after 10 years.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?

Deep dark red. Can't recist the classic.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

I start my day in PJs for brunch and after brunch I'd usually go and dress up. So both. But if I had to choose, I would pick dressing up for Christmas. Perfect excuse to make yourself look pretty and go all out with make up, hair and fashion.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

If I were to give presents for Christmas, but could only give them to one person it would probably be to my boyfriend, or my sister. And I would pick something small and personal.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?

Not (:
But I would prefer to open presents in the evening, because you'll see the pile of Christmas presents under the tree the entire day and get all excited.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Yes, and massively failed so just ate the entire thing before it was finished. Oops.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Spend time with friends and family and have nice relaxing evenings in front of the fire in my PJs with a good hot chocolate. And go shopping, twice... Christmas outfit shopping and Christmas sale shopping. Can you tell I'm addicted to shopping?

8. Any Christmas wishes?

Snow! Or temperatures to drop so we can go ice skating on the canal in front of my parent's house.
Not both though, because it ruins the ice. So one at the time please (:

9. Favourite Chirstmas smell?

Burning wood in the fireplace and of course the Christmas tree. Better not combine the two, will probably smell amazing though.

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

The desserts are the best part of Christmas dinner, so those. No matter how full I am from all the delicious foods, I can always add a dessert or two, three. Maybe five. Seven max.

And those were the questions and answers from the Christmas TAG.
Feel free to do this TAG as well. I'd love to see your answers.
For now, have a nice Christmas, eat loads of delicious foods and enjoy spending time with your loved ones.


~Xx



2 comments:

  1. Stunning xmas post and loved your answers.

    Not many people would say burning wood on a fireplace.. that is such a cool observation! Love this post.

    Wishing you all the best for 2015!! Keep in touch xx

    All my love,

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete