links

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Interior Inspiration

Yesterday I spend my entire day searching for some interior inspiration, and I found some pretty things.





Style is very personal and is different for everyone. I love interiors because it's a great way to see someone's style and with that some of their personality and their stories. Because of this, it is often hard to find something which is exactly your style. But I found it yesterday. This kitchen describes my style perfectly, it is modern, but also has an old feeling to it, it is creative but still very clean. I love different styles which often won't go together, but this kitchen made it work and I love it. When some day in the future I've got my own home, this is going to be my kitchen.

I've got some more interior posts coming up. Thinking about doing one every week, but for that I need some inspiration. These pictures are all from Tumblr, WeHeartIt, Pinterest and some of my favourite bloggers, but I'd love to visit some more online places for some inspiration, so if you've got a suggestion, please leave it in the comments below.

 
~Xx




1 comment:

  1. i have just done a summer tag and i tag you check out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk for more details :)

    ReplyDelete